Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
20.11.2017, 10:44:55

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Autor Thema: Balnas Bretterbude: WC3CL is rigged?  (Gelesen 182 mal)

Offline Balnazza

• Projektleitung
  • "Per me reges regnant"
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Gamesports
  • Race:
Balnas Bretterbude: WC3CL is rigged?
« am: 12.11.2017, 04:37:35 »
While the fifth playday of this season approaches fast, I'm about to write my very first blog in english. Sadly, the topic will not be as cheerful as this occasion.

As some of you may know, it seems like atleast one squad of LS Gaming will leave the running season. While this is not noteworthy special, the reasoning is. In the matchcomments (and with that in a fairly open/public place) for the match LS2 vs. ViKi, there was this statement to be found:

Zitat
LSS.MartialSpirit: Clan LS is out of this season due to rigging.

To be honest, normally I wouldn't give a damn about crap like that. But in connection with some other stuff that happen the past few weeks, this really triggered me. But what exactly did happen?
Last weekend (Playday 4) had the match between Pro-Gaming College and LS Gaming 1 ready for us. Possibly a match, that could gain importance for Playoffs. Also, since both teams got into a discussion earlier that week, there was a bit of fire in it. None of that matters though, since LS1 never showed up. After nearly an hour they posted their lineup into the comments. 45 minutes(!) passed between "pGCl. is allowed to claim defwins" and "LS1 finally shows some participation". In my function as Headadmin of this league, I simply granted pGCl. their asked defwins. Well, shit happens, right?
In a world where I'm working with matured adults, that could be the end. But it wasn't. As a reaction of my decision, I got framed from one manager of LS1 (not flamed, just the usual "you are a bad guy"-shenanigans) and they stated, that "one message" would have been enough to get the clanwar started. I've never learned the reason for LS absence, but it seems it was because of their own league? Don't know, don't care.

So to summarize: Not only missed the team their match, they also blamed their complete failure of organization to us as the support-staff and the opponent of the day. And -of course- the only logical follow-up to that could be leaving the season.

Next year will be my tenth anniversary of joining this glorious project. You can believe me, I have seen my fair share of stupidity, ignorance and chaos. But for some idiotic reason I thought we finally got behind that, in consideration of our gigantic drop of teams. I also know that some, if not a lot, of you people out there are strict against defwins. But our credo was always to not punish people that play and behave accordingly to the rules. Letting your opponent wait for an hour is not only against the rulebook, it's simply bad manners and victimizing yourself after that is just over the top.

My self from a few years back would probably cringe because of this post, because it seems rather unprofessional. While I'm an emotional person, I normally try to keep my distance and to be a good representiv for this league, not only for myself, but also for all the great people that built this project. But I'm sorry, I will not start to tolerate such bullshit (there is no other word for it), even when it may cost me the crumbling rest of sympathies. So no, there will be no revision of my decision and hell no will I apologize or try to weaken the impact.

From my side, this case is closed. It really started bugging me and I needed to get it off my chest. If LS has a change of heart I will respect that. I don't need an apology for their comments as I take they were written in anger. Keep playing the season and everything is fine. If not, this is my farwell, thank you for you're participation, good luck in the future.
« Letzte Änderung: 12.11.2017, 04:42:25 von Balnazza »
Ultima ratio regum!

Offline MartialSpirit

• Anfänger
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
Antw:Balnas Bretterbude: WC3CL is rigged?
« Antwort #1 am: 12.11.2017, 16:30:19 »
pG owed us games for 2 weeks and I claimed defwin. You did not give me defwin.

You know what happened here? You make rules apply to only some people and I´m glad that what I told you triggered something in you.

Maybe in the future you will handle things more fairly and realize that clan LS never gave a defloss to anybody and we all have each other on Skype and we can talk and be friendly before being assholes like you and clan pG are.

Bye and glad it pissed you off, that was my intention.

Offline MartialSpirit

• Anfänger
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #2 am: 12.11.2017, 16:33:58 »
Btw I am not in anger, I quit this league because you killed the possibility of LS going to play offs.

Clan pG postpones games on short notice and then wants to play whenever they want. But that´s something you never realized since you are comfortable just scratching the surface.

Offline MartialSpirit

• Anfänger
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #3 am: 12.11.2017, 16:38:31 »
We will see next season, but I really think you need to get your head in cold water and think clearly: rules have to apply to everybody, otherwise it´s better to be more prudent when making decisions like yours. You acted like a little kid showing how large is your dick by banning a hwole clan war when we were all in W3ARENA and pG never whispered for a game.

Psike made a mistake of not sending line up, but it happened a lot of times before, but where were you when that happened?

You can be a nazi all the time and I respect that, but be a nazi with everybody. In this case you clearly show favoritism towards pG and that is what really hurt you from what I said, because it´s true.

Offline Logan

• Ehrenmitglied
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #4 am: 12.11.2017, 17:15:19 »
Balnazza leads this league since years, ofc no one is without mistakes but how its possible that you take things for granted which are oblivious not? You expect that other people run behind you, in my eyes its just a bad orga work.

You make other people wait and spend time for nothing, you should look for mistakes at first by urself and then at others.

Last to say, if you would take the league a little more serious, iam pretty sure u wouldnt forget to enter your lineup

Offline Balnazza

• Projektleitung
  • "Per me reges regnant"
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Gamesports
  • Race:
« Antwort #5 am: 12.11.2017, 17:55:35 »
I know, I should stand above that, but just for fun, lets to the math here.

1)"Instant defwin for pG. vs. nothing for you"
That is true, but has simply nothing to do with one another. In your mentioned case, pG. asked for defwins. I denied those, until they bring up further evidence. Otherwise the match should just be played out. I don't know if that happened or if pG. claimed defwins afterwards, but I never made a second post in that match. It seemed to be played out, so my job was done. If that wasn't the case, you could have easily protested again. Also, just to remind you, you for your team never claimed defwins in that match.

2)You were all online in W3A
Maybe thats true, but it's not the job of us or your opponent, to carry you to your match. You failed to post your lineup correctly That happened before, but at that point everything depends on your team. If you're to lazy or to unorganized to do that, that's life.

3)Favorism towards pG.
That was the funniest thing I've heard today, thanks. For starters, please don't be a child and assume, that everything against you is favorism towards others. I hope he does not take it personally, but pG.Okkul annoyed me to death the last few weeks with a lot of daily requests and questions. It's my duty to answer those as fast and professional as I can, that's all.
Of course, in my long time here, not only as an admin, but as a caster and writer, I developed a relationship with some teams. Even then, I've had no problems to cast actions against those teams, if necessary. So no, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there is no favorism for pG. of any kind. They lost a case against Fs this season and if they'd make the same fail as you did next weekend, I wouldn't need a second thought to give them the exact same treatment your team got.

4)"That dude is german, lets play the nazi-card"
As an admin I couldn't care less about this stupid, childish excuse of an insult. Seriously, is that the best you got? Jokes aside, why would I, as a nazi, have any interest in cooperating with russians? Tha'ts not even logic!
Hate to disappoint yet again, but I've nothing against you latins nor do I favor russians. If you're interested, I only seperat players of this league by two categories: Those I can speak german with and those I need to speak english. You're in the second, same for pG. But of course you are free to cast every guilt on me and pG. whatever helps you sleep better :)
« Letzte Änderung: 13.11.2017, 12:12:14 von Balnazza »
Ultima ratio regum!

Offline MartialSpirit

• Anfänger
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #6 am: 13.11.2017, 04:03:46 »
If you make rules apply for ones and not for others and you blatantly admit it, how come this is not rigging? You aren´t even making a point there.

Offline Balnazza

• Projektleitung
  • "Per me reges regnant"
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Gamesports
  • Race:
« Antwort #7 am: 13.11.2017, 12:12:57 »
I did say the exact opposite though...
Ultima ratio regum!

Offline MartialSpirit

• Anfänger
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #8 am: 13.11.2017, 18:55:14 »
You say you try to be professional but, having me on Skype, you never asked about my version, you directly pulled the jerk card and gave us a 0:15 defeat that completely maimed our possibilities to qualify for play offs. Is that how a professional acts? Nope.

pG should have been given defloss for short notice postponed matches. Where were you Mr. Professional admin?

We like this league format and all the clans involved, and we wish to play next season. However, we would like you to learn from this and at least ASK and INVESTIGATE before acting and killing clans, because that was totally unnecessary.

Offline Balnazza

• Projektleitung
  • "Per me reges regnant"
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Gamesports
  • Race:
« Antwort #9 am: 13.11.2017, 21:25:57 »
1)We never give defwins out of the blue. If you want something, ask. If no one asks "can we get defwin for that and that match?", there will be none. So if you think you deserved a defwin somewhere, you need to come to me and make that request.

2)I honestly do not need your version to make this decision. It's simply clear. But if (and that is a big "if") there was something about it, YOU are in the responsibility to come to me/us and explain yourself. Any decision can be revoked, if needed. But again, I will not waste my time running around and do it for you.
Ultima ratio regum!

Offline MartialSpirit

• Anfänger
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #10 am: 13.11.2017, 22:24:17 »
I did come to you when that happened, don't act like I did not.

I requested defwin vs pG delayed games, and you gave them a whole weekend to play. Guess what? They owed 4 games and played only 2 games. They didn't show for the other 2. But that was after you gave defwin to everybody. Guess pG was busy claiming defwin to a clan war instead of playing their pending games. Where were you here? Answer is: absent.

Did I not ask you why you did this? Did I not tell you we were in channel and all pG had to do was whisper and say "let's play"?

Did I not say all you needed to do before killing my clan in this season, was to go to skype and type "what happened?"?

No, you never cared. So don't come here and act like you're trying to justify your decision, you are the admin and acted with hormones and not brains. Next time, use your brain for a change and rationalize your decisions, it won't hurt.

YOU have the responsibility to RATIONALIZE before making decisions. Not me.

Now I have to go and ask you for things? No, you better manage this league or just be a passive observer, but showing the power card when you want and against whomever you want is kind of childish. If you have admin role, the least thing you could have done is getting feedback from both sides BEFORE killing the efforts of a group of people trying to earn a place in this community.
« Letzte Änderung: 13.11.2017, 22:35:15 von MartialSpirit »

Offline Balnazza

• Projektleitung
  • "Per me reges regnant"
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Gamesports
  • Race:
« Antwort #11 am: 14.11.2017, 02:41:21 »
Zitat
How polite, giving defloss to a whole clan war without even sending a message askign to play. Nice job, Balnazza, you showed your true colors.
That was the only message I received from you (in the overall WC3CL-Skypechat) concerning the defwins against your team. Then you left the channel. And no, I do not have you on my friendslist, so obviously the conversation was over.

Regarding the defwins you "asked" for: The last message from you (again in the overal WC3CL-Skypechat) concerning that was summarized (can quote if you like): "Play the games or forfeit". That was in a discussion with pG.Okkul. You never came to me directly and asked for defwins.

And no, I do not try to rationalize my decision. Why would I, since it was the exact, 100% correct decision? As I said, if the same happens any other clan next playday, I will repeat it in exact that way, since that's the usual way of doing it.
Frankly, the only one trying to deny reality and blaming their own faults on everyone else is you.
Also I think I'm long enough in this rodeo to know what and what not I should do to get my work done. Nine years of WC3CL, seven years as an admin and maybe three years of being headadmin...I'm pretty sure about the things I do and how I do them. That has nothing to do with "hormones", but with experience. It's way more efficient for players to come to me than vice versa.
Ultima ratio regum!

Offline Changer

• Bereichsleitung
    • Profil anzeigen
  • Race:
« Antwort #12 am: 14.11.2017, 22:46:44 »
Hey Martial Spirit,

you always have the right to appeal against a decision. Every support case we answering is a Team decision out of a discussion and covered by the rulebook. Thats the basis you can also argue against the decision. It wouldn't be the first time we revised our decision. Be sure no decision is arbitrary by Balnazza and comes minimal also on my table. I can understand a 0:15 is not easy to take, but to drop out should be your last opportunity. Please get in contact with the support adress if you feel a decision is wrong and should be revised. So we will keep a further look on it. Hope to see you again in the next Season

Best wishes

Changer
WC3CL Head of Support